Aerial Processing Lead
With several exciting, large scale projects on the go around New Zealand and offshore, we are looking to grow our advanced aerial remote sensing team. We are looking for an experienced photogrammetrist to champion our image processing requirements, and lead our growing team of passionate processors as part of our Aerial Leadership Team.
- Flexible location with a preference for Central Otago/Queenstown Lakes in order to access our Cromwell data hub.
- Highly competitive remuneration and multiple staff benefits
- Genuine commitment to support flexible, family-friendly working arrangements
- Diverse and challenging projects with the opportunity to lead large scale projects, manage staff, and refine skills in specialist areas
- Rapid career progression, with support and assistance from experienced senior staff
Landpro is a multi-disciplinary team of experts whose experience covers all aspects of Surveying, Planning, Environmental Science, and Geospatial Consultancy. At Landpro our purpose is create and inspire sustainable solutions through expertise, innovation and technology - we even have our own planes to help with this!
We are a successful company that is committed to making a difference in the regions we work, which currently span Southland, Otago and Taranaki. The aerial team and it's data however is derived from across NZ and sometimes overseas.
Our people are flexible, hard-working and all-round great people: we care about meeting the needs of each other and our clients. As a company we are focused on fostering long term opportunities for the growth of our people.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of a dynamic, high performing team with a reputation for knowledgeable, quality service and long-term client relationships.
The right candidate will be able to bring his/her proven skills to a growing, forward thinking company to drive customer satisfaction through the timely delivery of stunning orthophotography using industry leading solutions. Collaborating on new, innovative data products and solutions the role has plenty of scope to make it your own.
The below criteria will be considered during application:
- As confident working independently and solving problems on the fly as working collaboratively within a team
- Experience supporting and developing staff and working in a team environment under pressure
- Tertiary qualification (or equivalent) in photogrammetry, land surveying, engineering, cartography, or similar fields
- Experience working in a production environment associated with photogrammetric compilation and data development
- Experience using a variety of Aerial survey capture systems including but not limited to: Leica and Riegl LiDAR systems, Leica frame and line scanning imaging systems, Novatel/Applanix Inertial Measurement Systems
- Experience using a variety of processing software including but not limited to: Leica X Pro/Frame Pro/Cloud Pro, Inertial Explorer, TerraScan, OrthoVista, ERDAS, Pix4d, Microstation, ContextCapture
- Practical and demonstrated experience planning aerial surveys and developing aero-triangulation (AT)